"Just for today, I will let go of anger.
Just for today, I will let go of worry.
Today, I will count my many blessings.
Today, I will do my work honestly.
Today, I will be kind to every living creature."
Dr. Mikao Usui (1865 - 1926)
Reiki is the energy of living. It is not a religion. The word Reiki is Japanese (pronounced Ray Kee). It is written with two Japanese kanji, meaning “spiritual energy.”
Reiki is a simple, gentle hands-on technique that is used for stress reduction and relaxation. Reiki can greatly improve health and well-being by working on the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual levels at the same time.
This healing modality treats the whole person, revitalizing the body’s own healing potential by restoring greater balance and allowing the natural life force to flow more freely. During a Reiki treatment the pure flow of energy is re-aligned within the body. It washes down, clearing obstructions to strengthening the flow of energy.
This not only helps us feel physically better, but it allows us to feel a connection to the understanding of one’s purpose on earth and the most effective way of achieving it.
Here are some benefits of receiving Reiki treatments:
- Relaxes your muscles and promotes natural self-healing
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieves pain and reduces stress
- Balances and strengthens the energies in the body
- Clears obstructions and toxins
- Adapts to the natural needs of the receiver
- Expands personal awareness
- Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
- Assists meditation and positive thinking
- Promotes balance and well-being
- Promotes creativity
- Enhances all forms of treatments and therapies
April is certified as an animal Reiki practitioner and a Reiki master/teacher.