Everything is energy, including the food we eat.
Have you ever gone out for lunch during work and had a delicious hamburger and French fries — only to experience shortly afterwards a decline in your energy, feeling sluggish and wanting to take a nap?
Food has a vibrational frequency that impacts how we feel throughout the day and into the night.
Here is a quick summary on how I transitioned to a plant-based diet:
- Researched the benefits a vegetarian and plant-based diets have on the body, mind, and spirit
- Made a personal commitment to become a vegetarian
- Went one day a week eating only vegetables which meant no meat, poultry, or fish
- Gradually eliminated meat, poultry, and fish altogether
- Developed a healthier relationship with food (learning what food resonated with my body, mind and spirit was essential)
My diet is now 80% plant-based and is an integral part of my spiritual journey. My body feels lighter, and my meditations take me deeper into other realms of consciousness. Gratitude for my life and those around me has grown exponentially. My respect for all animals and our planet is utmost important, and I feel a greater sense of peace within.
Positive affirmations are a great way for staying focused on maintaining a vegetarian lifestyle. Here are some affirmations to help stay the course:
- I am mindful of what I eat.
- Being a vegetarian creates peace within.
- I increase my personal energy by eating fruits and vegetables.
"Nothing will benefit human health and increase the chances of survival of Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet."
- Albert Einstein
Disclaimer: Increasing Your Personal Energy contains the views and opinions of April Joy Manger. It is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as information of a general nature to help you in your quest for well-being. If you use this information, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions and agree to hold blameless April Joy Manger. It is recommended that you seek professional medical advice before starting any health regimen.