Living with the intention to love is transformational to the body, mind, and spirit.
One week before Christmas in 2018, I had a once in a lifetime chance meeting with someone who would forever change my perspective on love. Love is more than a feeling, it is who we are, and the most powerful energy in the universe.
Find out how a kind stranger transformed my perspective on love by reading the next four articles. Reading time is about eight minutes, while moments for reflection are timeless.
This life-changing experience inspired me to write the following four blog articles:
- Intention to Love (Part 2): Speak Love
- Intention to Love (Part 3): Be Love
- Intention to Love (Part 4): See Love
- Intention to Love (Part 5): Think Love
Daily practice of positive intentions can navigate our life’s journey toward:
- A more meaningful and purposeful life
- Greater inner balance and peace
- A deeper connection with ourselves and our creator
- Improved health, and much more
Setting and Practicing Intentions:
- Intentions are a navigational tool to help us stay grounded while guiding us to our ultimate purpose or goal.
- Take time to reflect and meditate on what your intentions are, then write them down. Make your intentions positive statements.
- Thinking of your intention(s) daily for a set amount of time creates a strong energetic blueprint in your consciousness.
- This blueprint, which is uniquely and emotionally you, will result in creating the reality you desire.
Here are five highlights from the Intention To Love articles:
- When we speak from our hearts, life becomes a love story.
- Love gives us courage to be who we are, which is love.
- Don’t let the distractions in life take your focus away from love.
- Change your vision to love and experience joy and happiness.
- Love is the most powerful energy in the universe.