Visualization and Meditation
As the world goes through unprecedented times due to the COVID-19 pandemic, natural disasters, terrorism, and civil unrest, many of you may be wondering what you can do to help.
I feel the same way and would like to share with you an amazing meditation that I was fortunate to discover and experience.
I call it, “Healing the World Visualization and Meditation.”
Here are the steps:
1. Using earbuds or headset, listen to tranquil music (about 30-45 minutes in length).
2. Lie down, get comfortable and relax. You may use a pillow for your head and cover yourself with a blanket.
3. Close your eyes. Relax your facial muscles, neck, shoulders, back, chest and torso. Next focus on relaxing your thighs, calves, feet and toes.
4. Now that you are completely relaxed, focus on your breathing, and visualize your energy body lifting out of your physical body.
5. Visualize your energy body above Earth from an astronaut’s viewpoint.
6. Visualize expanding and stretching your energy body and arms around Earth, giving her a loving and healing embrace. Take time to feel it from your heart as you wrap your arms around her.
7. When you are ready, gently and slowly release Mother Earth and drift back into your physical body.
8. Your physical body may feel some tingling which is a good sign that your loving and healing embrace was effective. Your physical body receives this healing energy too.
9. Final and very important step: ground and connect your physical body to earth. Place your feet on the floor and mentally connect to Mother Earth.