Setting intentions is a navigational technique to help us stay grounded while guiding us to our ultimate purpose or goal. Setting intentions helps us build a bridge toward what we want to attract in our life.
Here are five easy steps to help you get started on creating the reality you desire:
- Take time to reflect and meditate on what your intentions are, then write them down.
- Make your intentions positive statements.
- Think of your intention(s) daily for a set amount of time. This creates a strong energetic blueprint in your consciousness. This blueprint, which is uniquely, energetically, and emotionally you, will result in creating the reality you desire.
- Meditate: See the love and light within. Stop, breathe, and focus on the present moment. Clear your mind of the constant chatter and noise around you. Do this for at least ten minutes – two or more times a day.
- Create Inner Peace: Unplug from technology to decompress. Turn off the TV, cell phone, computer, smart home hubs. Breathe, relax, and enjoy the silence of your surroundings and feel renewed. Do this as many times and for as long as it takes to restore your peace of mind.