This is a time to be mindful of who we are, where we are now, and where we are going.
As the world goes through changes and challenges, it is important that we focus on the body, mind and spirit.
Many distractions draw us away from our true spiritual selves – distractions that challenge our emotions and create hurt, anger and despair.
Here are three resounding messages for practicing a mindful lifestyle:
- The practice of living in the present moment leads us deeper into ourselves, which transpires into living with awareness and courage to express our true spiritual selves.
- Our lives progressively become in sync and harmonious with individuals, the environment, and nature as we practice mindful living.
- Change occurs increasingly easier. We flow toward situations that honor our selves and the choices we have made in our lives.
My DREAM formula focuses on the body, mind, and spirit. How are you doing in these five categories?
- Diet – Regain a healthy and strong body, mind and spirit.
- Rest – Sleep 7-8 hours a night and wake up energized.
- Exercise – Integrate appropriate physical activity.
- Affirmations – Build and maintain a positive frame of mind.
- Meditation – Create calmness, clarity and vitality in your life.