Affirmations are positive statements that condition the subconscious mind. When used with consistency and commitment, affirmations can be very powerful and transformational.
Affirmations can help us to:
- Change harmful behaviors
- Accomplish goals
- Undo damage caused by negative perceptions
- Develop a more positive perception of ourselves
Affirmations are easy to create and use, but dedication is needed to make them work. There are affirmations for every aspect of life such as:
- Peace and Harmony
Whatever our goals are for personal change and growth, the following guidelines may be helpful to achieve positive results:
- Release any negative thoughts about yourself.
- Use a deck of affirmation cards or create your own and recite one positive affirmation per day.
- Read it out loud throughout the day and at night when you go to sleep.
- Let go of any negativity that may pop up and replace it with “I release any negative feelings, actions or thoughts.”
- Focus on your heart and mind to listen and feel each word of the affirmation. Let it resonant within and believe in it.
- Before and after you have said your affirmation, observe your breathing and overall sense of well-being.
- Continue to let go of any negativity. Acknowledge it but don’t give it any power.
- Feel your inner voice rejoice.
I like creating my own affirmations that come from my heart.
- I am calm and relaxed in every situation.
- I radiate love and happiness every day.
- My potential is limitless.
What are some affirmations that inspire you?
Wishing you much success and lots of positive loving energy!